PARTICULAR QUALITIES «DOZOR»
- Automatic recognition of registration plates of at least 4 countries (at the customer's choice);
- Measuring the vehicle speed using a radarless method using video frames (remains invisible to radar detectors);
- Compliance with the lane fixes driving on the bus lane;
- Passage at a red light;
- Crossing a double solid line;
- Average speed control in two consecutive sections (provided by 2 «DOZOR»);
- Fixation of moving vehicles in the control zone and preservation of materials in the archive;
- Automatic check of the vehicle against external databases for theft for the presence of a compulsory insurance policy;
- Automatic uploading of data to the data center and the formation of a fine.
MULTIPLICATIVE EFFECT «DOZOR»
ANALYTICS FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT
- Collection and analysis of statistical data on traffic flow is an effective tool for making operational management decisions.
- Reducing the number of traffic violations
- Improving road safety
- Increase in average traffic speed
- Revenues from fines for traffic violations are a significant additional source of budget replenishment.
FIXED TRAFFIC VIOLATION
ORGANIZATIONAL DIAGRAM FOR MEASURING THE AVERAGE SPEED OF THE VEHICLE
STAGES OF PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
TYPES OF FIXED VIOLATIONS
Instant and on a section of the road with the ability to set speed limits.
- vehicle speed measurement range: from 0 to 300 km/h;
- limits of permissible error in measuring the speed of movement: from 0 to 100 km/h, ± 3%; from 100 to 300 km/h, ± 2%;
- operating conditions: operating temperature range - from -40 °С to + 60 °С, relative humidity - 95%;
- protection level: IP 66;
- the limit of admissible absolute error of binding the current time of the meter to the UTS (SU) time scale should not exceed ± 1 s;
- power supply: voltage - 100-240 V; frequency - 48-53 Hz, power consumption - no more than 40 W;
- dimensions: camera 280 × 152.7 × 636 mm, computing unit 500 × 300 × 210 mm;
- weight: chamber - 8 kg; computing unit — 10 kg.
- preparation of a project for placing cameras, installation / dismantling, commissioning, calibration and integration with external systems;
- scheduled maintenance, repair (including shipping to the manufacturer) and cleaning;
- automated monitoring of a 24x7 network of cameras and software to maintain the system's operability: communication channels, quality of materials, file transfer;
- providing cameras with electricity and communication channels;
- camera verification once every 2 years: on-site with a specialist, or sending the complex for verification.
CAMERA PLACEMENT SCHEME