Optical cable Duplex ZIP(3,0)G.657A1 LSZH black
1.Optical fiber: single-mode type A (G.652 D) or single-mode type D, insensitive to macrobends losses (G.657 A2);
2.Dense buffer coating (Ø 0.9 mm);
3.Power elements (aramid threads);
4.Jacket (halogen-free, non-flammable polymer composition).
5.Color of sheath: yellow, white or black
Cables are designed to transmit digital and analog signals within the bandwidth for use in local networks. Cables are used for indoor installation to connect to optoelectronic devices, as well as for making patch cords and pigtails.
- fully dielectric;
- resistant to electromagnetic interference;
- flexible, easy to lay and assemble;
- can be laid close to electric wiring;
- can be used with any type of connectors;
- the sheath is made of halogen-free composition which does not propagate combustion.
Structural and mechanical characteristics